Saturday, July 6, 2013

My 4th of July (2 dys late..my bad) - July 6, 2013

It's only the 6th, I can still talk about the 4th of July right?  Too bad I am going to anyway!  I love the 4th of July since I love being an American and I love celebrating that with friends and family!  I normally go to the fireworks my city puts on with my family.  This year I mixed it up a bit and attempted to go to a different city's fireworks with my boyfriend as well as go on a little hike to where you can see the entire valley bellow you.  By the time we went on the hike, drove to the city, finally found a parking spot, walked forever and a half to the park, and found a decent spot, the fireworks lasted about 5 more minutes.  It was kinda sad but also pretty funny.  I still had a way fun night and it was quite an adventure.  Anyway, I made sure to show my American pride through my outfit and nail art. 



Patriotic 4th of July Nails

 

My Little Sisters and I


 

 
For my outfit I wore a plain red tank, my new white lace shorts from Aero, My American flag scarf from some historical landmark I went to back east (I think it was Valley Forge?)  I also had on Navy Blue Keds as well as some silver star earings!  It was such a great night and I had a lot of fun!  Hope you all had a fun and safe holiday as well!

XOXO
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment