Sunday, June 30, 2013

Costal Scents Palette: A Review - June 30, 2013

Last day of June!  Which means school is that much closer :/  Time to really start enjoying the summer!  Today I thought I would do a review of a product I have had for quite a few months.  Many of the popular "Beauty Gurus" on YouTube have owned this product and seem to use it fairly frequently.  Today I will review my personal experience with the Costal Scents Original 88 Palette since it seems to be a requirement of anyone who writes or does videos on makeup. 
This isn't my picture
 
I have had a great experience with this palette since it has basically every color you could ever want or need.  I always want to buy new eye shadow but then I remember that I have so many colors that it would be pretty much ridiculous! 
Also not my picture...sorry I wasn't in the mood to take my own :)
 


As you can see the quality is great!  The swatches show they are very pigmented and you can create infinite looks with all of the colors.  However they are all matte colors, so if you wanted something with a bit more sparkle you would probably have to purchase something else.  I highly recommend this palette for anyone who loves to play around with makeup or even a beginner so they can experiment with all sorts of looks.  The nicest thing is that the palette is very affordable.  It currently is on sale for $9.95 plus S&H.  This is an extremely good price for the quality you are getting.  Hope this was helpful, thanks for reading!
XOXO
Sara
 
(No I am not sponsored...I am not cool enough for that)

No comments:

Post a Comment