Sunday, June 9, 2013

What's in My Overnight Bag? - June 9, 2013

So I couldn't really think of anything to post today as its Sunday.  As my mother says "In our family 'Sunday's Best' means yoga pants."  And I generally don't do my makeup on Sunday since I never see anyone important enough to cake my pores with makeup for.  But tomorrow I actually have an Orientation Day up at the U and will be staying there overnight.  So what better than to show you what I put in my overnight bag?  They didn't tell me to bring anything specific so this is a general thing that could apply to any overnight trip.

So this is my bag I will be taking!  It's just like a large purse I can carry over my shoulder.  It's by Guess.  It's a bit worn since I have used it for a couple of school years.

Inside, you can see there are quite a few compartments for everything I need the bag to hold.

First thing, gotta have my cell phone (I know my phone isn't a smart phone, SO GHETTO!!!)

Then I will take my iPod touch incase I gotta get my groove on or do anything that involves the internet.

Obviously, I have pajamas, hopefully they aren't too slutty (you never know in Utah)  I also am going to bring socks which I forgot to picture.

In the little "secret compartment" That is in the middle of the bag I am putting my wallet (which is also by Guess).  I have my debit card in there in case I need to buy anything as well as my license and ID.

I like to keep any jewelry I may take off at night in a little box to keep it from getting lost.  This box is super beat up because I take it just about everywhere!  I don't think I have a traveling jewelry case so I just use this.  Hey did you guys figure out I really like Guess?!

Then I am adding my camera!  Obviously that's just the case since I am taking a picture with my camera...but I am meeting my roommate for the first time tomorrow so I am definitely going to want to take some pictures!

I'm taking my Eos lip balm and my Elf powder with me incase I need to touch anything up (since its going to be freaking 100 degrees tomorrow.)  And a hair elastic and some bobby pins since I may want to throw my hair up in a pony or messy bun at some point.

I'm going to also bring my planner in case I need to remember any important dates, as well as a pen and my little tiger notebook.  I ALWAYS have a pen in my bag and my little tiger notebook is actually where I write down inspiration I get for new dance choreographies (Hey you never know!  Inspiration can be taken from anywhere!)

I am bringing some lotion (Paris Amour), body spray (Pink Chiffon), and hand sanitizer (Calypso Berry) from Bath and Bodyworks with me.  Also gotta have deodorant because I am sure I will be sweating at the end of the day!  I use Secret Clinical Strength since unfortunately I sweat a lot.

And of course I need my toothbrush and toothpaste!  I literally can not fall asleep if I haven't brushed my teeth.

And my sunglasses and their case!  It's supposed to be indoors most of the time but I am sure I will want these babies during the campus tour!


Well that's all I could think of to bring with me!  I am hoping I have fun tomorrow and learn a bunch of useful information!  I hope this helped you too!  Wish me luck!
XOXO
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment