Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Everyday Makeup - June 19, 2013

Hi everyone!  So it actually took me a few days to put this tutorial together since my camera is so awful and frustrating!  But this is a look I wear almost everyday and I think it's pretty easy and simple and it really brightens up any eye color!  I apologize for the picture quality since, like I said, my camera is seriously terrible!  Anyway let's get started!



Here is the finished look!
Here are the products I will be using.  I am not a snob about name brands so most of it is drugstore.  I bet you can find drugstore dupes of the Clinique Color's as well!
 Here are the brushed I will be using; a small liner brush, a basic sponge eye shadow brush, an angled crease brush, a small fluffy dome brush, and a flat eye shadow brush (from left to right.)
Start out with a clean eye (obviously) and apply an eye shadow primer.
 

I know I said I am not a makeup snob but I do love urban decay's eye shadow primer which I do think is worth the money.


 Taking the angled crease brush I am picking up the color 'Fawn Satin' and applying it to the crease of my eye.
 
 Then using the sponge eye shadow brush I am taking the 'Ivory Bisque' color and applying that to my lid.

 I then use a smudge of my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the color 'Cottage Cheese' (which is a sparkly white color) and I spread it onto my brow bone.

Then, using my fluffy dome brush I am taking the color 'Brandied Plum' and applying it on the outer crease of my eyelid.
 And I am also taking 'Ivory Bisque' and applying it to my brown bone to tone down the NYX pencil.
 

 I like to take my white eyeliner and put it on the inner corner of my eye.  This really brightens up my eyes.
 The I am just applying my eyeliner as normal, I like to wing it out a bit on the ends and I apply it to my waterline as well as my lid. 
 
 Then all you have to do is curl my lashes and apply mascara!  I like to do two coats, first with CG's clump crusher and then with Maybelline's Great Lash.

 

This should hopefully be the results!  Hope this helped you out!  It's pretty simple but it looks really clean and brings out any eye color! (Sorry my hair looks a little funky in this picture.)
 
XOXO
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment