Friday, June 7, 2013

My First Post



 
Well this is my first post, how exciting!  It's funny what the boredom that arrives on early summer nights will cause you to do.  I am not sure if this blog will be read by anyone but myself but I think it will be a good way to express myself and I can look back on my journey as this new chapter in my life begins.  A little about me, my name is Sara I am 17 (almost 18) as I was born June 26, 1995.  I am an all American girl who loves my country but would love to explore the wonderful world!  I will be attending the University of Utah next semester as a Freshman.  I have absolutely no idea what I want to study (but who does right?!)  I have danced basically my entire life and will hopefully continue it as I get older!  Maybe one day I will get to dance professionally?  I have a wide variety of interests though.  I love everything from snowboarding to reading or just hanging with my friends!  I especially have a love of fashion and beauty which is what this blog will most likely center around (but we will see how long I can focus on that!)  I guess we are going to find out!  In a nutshell, I am a fortunate girl and I appreciate all that I have.  I want to inspire others and make the world a better place (I know that sounds like something Miss America would say...so cliché but true nonetheless!)  Hopefully I can capture the best moments of my life and share them with the world (because, hey, that's a start!)       
 
 
XOXO,
Sara
 
(I have never seen Gossip Girl, but I think that's how she ends her posts right?  Either way I'm stealing it ;p)

No comments:

Post a Comment