Thursday, June 27, 2013

Birthday Presents - June 27, 2013

This is not a post to brag about anything, I just want to share some of the things I got in case anyone needs some birthday gift ideas or wants to know what kind of things I asked for.  I got quite a bit more than I normally do on my birthday because I am moving out soon and am going to college, so I got some things that will help me with the dorm life. :)

This was all bought at Ulta, I will probably post a review on all of it.


The iHome was from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  The glasses are from some stall in the mall called DVS, and the headphones are from Target.  Not sure on the laptop case!

All from Aerpostal, the shorts were no more than $10 each, so they are great basics to have for the summer!
 
 
 K apparently the captions hate me and I can't add them....Just some body wash and lotion from VS (They were having a great sell)  And my fave candy, Skittles!
 

Some clothes that were on clearance from VS Pink.  One lace top an three U of U items!  Preparing me for the student section next year!
Because I obviously don't own enough U of U clothes!  That's not even including my underwear....

Well hope you enjoyed!  I had a wonderful birthday and am thankful for everyone that made it so special!  Thanks for reading!
XOXO
Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment